Welcome!

I have no idea where to start... How about with my name? Hello everyone, my name is Sebastian. I have created this blog because I feel I really need a place to not only compile everything I do on the internet into one website, but also write about what is on my mind! I'm hoping that by doing this we can form an even closer relationship, and you will start to think of me as your best friend from Australia.

So what is going to be on here? Good question!

You will see all my latest tweets, YouTube videos, thoughts on life, photos and much more! It's my own little space on the internet where I can be myself! I really hope that you will follow this blog, so you know when all my thoughts are posted, and also share this with your friends! Who knows, maybe they will find something helpful on here (probably not).




check out my new site where I teach you to be a youtuber!